Founder of Inversa Consulting. He has participated in different project of reverse logistics, transportation and continuous improvement, achieving a significant reduction in operational and logistic costs. 20 years of work experiences in plastics company, paper factory and whole sales. Among the most important titles obtained are:
- USGC-SBA Sustainable Business Associate Certification Program
- CSR and ISO 26000 Integration into the company.
- Strategies comunication
- High management and organizational leadership
- Diploma in finance
- International Master in Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Ethics
- International Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- International Master in Logistics and Supply Chain
- International Diploma in Logistics Management
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Training ISO 9001:2008/ ISO 10013/Auditors ISO 9000
- Management skills
- Leadership development
- Inventory planning and management
- Planning and control of production
- Technical in industrial production
- Training in budgets, production costs, logistics system and management in: Austria, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English).